thanks for visiting. I'm writing about art, books, funny things, and bitter days.
Wednesday, 16 September 2009
Broken Blood
My eyes want to see more than there is only because I allow them to.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Today I realised... I am not remarkable - never was. I am not beautiful - never was. I am not better - never was. I am not great or good - never was.
How did I not know...? I kidded myself that I was different - I am not. I thought I knew - I did not I believed I could do anything - I can not. I hoped I deserved more - I do not.
2 comments:
Today I realised...
I am not remarkable - never was.
I am not beautiful - never was.
I am not better - never was.
I am not great or good - never was.
How did I not know...?
I kidded myself that I was different - I am not.
I thought I knew - I did not
I believed I could do anything - I can not.
I hoped I deserved more - I do not.
Wise words! Thank you.
Post a Comment