
my eyes bleed
I seem to have bonded with my PC
as we try to solve these
burning matters
poisonous occurrences need to be targeted efficiently
you say
I swell up into my balloon of awkwardness
to hear the bells humming while you prepare
an unrehearsed account
I shake my head into pinching fits
silently agreeing on sinful mannerisms
melodramatic hints of fear
that creep from underneath
my fingertips
we were baking truffles with chocolate drizzle
the galaxy was the limit
look who’s gathering dust on the shelf in annoyance?
there’s nothing physical about keeping the bond
repeatedly arranging personal data into the same plot
land
mine
your hand tweeks undecided
twitched blocks of hard covers
stitched into labeles you passed through
over a blank peace of paper
you still need to write down
what you came here for
at least once a week
where you needed to make that comparison
while I assumed my right to
answer questions before they were asked
everyday makes a fresh start
No comments:
Post a Comment