Tuesday, 1 May 2007

A Question of Numbers





How many times did you remember me?

Or is that an excuse.

I looked at you and all I could see was will

Hard will

Or was it mine?

“can you send me a picture of your dogs favourite toy?” I asked.

Is that an intimate question?


Timing is crucial

So I came by and looked at your shy smile

And all there is, is too short and too far

Damn my Short sight

And I wish I could unbutton that shirt

Melt


But I can’t as that wouldn’t be very friendly of me

Especially

By your desk

And even more so away from it


Or maybe I will?

Watch paper airplanes fly

Above my head

Push desks around


How many times? you ask

My hands are wet

Did it help?

a fool to think this way

About your black trousers

why

have explained the meaning of controlor

why bother

believing

at all

2 comments:

S Cooper said...

These words are beautiful...are they your own?

Greta said...

me me me